The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.(HP Lovecraft - The Call of Cthulhu)

marți, septembrie 01, 2009

Episode One : German Style Celebration



What passing bells for these who die as cattle?
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
No mockeries now for them; no prayers nor bells;
Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs,
The shrill, demented choirs of wailing shells .
Anthem for Doomed Youth - Wilfred Owen
PART 1

- So , basically all you have to do is take her ass out of the scene . And believe me , I'll make it worth your time . For the money I'll give you , you can buy yourself the Pope and his cardinals .
- If you hate her that much , why won't you blast her brains yourself ? And by the way , one more religious joke and tonight I'll stick a cross right up your ass .
- Take it easy , ace , I'd personally set a bomb on his Pope-mobile and after that shit on his holy burning body . Why wouldn't I do it ? Hmm .... maybe because of the restraining order . Yeah that's it . If I'd even get close to her , I'd -
- Cut the bullshit . If you're as great as you claim you were , you would kill her within two moves and have time to make facebook photos , "ace" .
- I told you about my condition . Two years ago I would've done it by myself and stopped asking a disrespectful fuck as the guy I'm currently talking to .
- Disrespectful not . Hateful of lying retired self-complaining ex-spies yes .
- Lying ?!?
- Damn right . I checked your dossier , mister Ralsberg . Indeed , you were a spy . You failed in spying the russians during the Georgia crisis . In fact you were so pathetic that the commies knew all the time about you , and considered you as much of a threat as the possibility of being invaded by Somalia .
- But -
- You were kicked out of the CIA . And your last medical report tells the story of a perfectly healthy man , not even one scratch , not to mention you're as crippled as a steel bar .
- Wai -
- You are just a liar , mister Ralsberg . I do not work for liars . Goodbye .
It was half past nine AM . What would somebody who isn't going to church do awake at this time on Sunday , especially someone as nocturnal as me , would be a mystery beyond comprehending , if it wouldn't be for the phone discussion i just showed you .
The caller , Thomas Frederick Ralsberg , could be described as an average 40 year old self complaining fatass . For years he had been looking for the perfect hitman to kill his former wife , Nina Kreitz , an ex german top model now turned herself hitman . I'll say it loud and clear : I'd fuck her ass all the way from LA to Rio . Unfortunately , necrophilia is not an option I look too much into at the moment .
My reason for my obvious lack of respect towards my possible momentarely employer is his failure of knowing anything about the case . His only reason for it is the greed to keep the money he so much "worked for" in his years as a CIA operative . I don't know what a guy could be called if someone whom he just met knows more about his ex-wife than he ever did . I don't really care , but you'll have to agree with me , when a guy doesn't know he's married with a killer , he's more of a dumbfuck than an anarchist is .
Nina , however , never disappointed me . We never actually met , but the research I have done on her show that the AAS ( American Assassin Society , mostly referred to as "ACE" ) was not wrong when getting her into their ranks . Petty crimes in a small german town Burghausen , flawlessly escaped every time . Moved to Cologne after that , local sex scandals with some of the Town Council , " mysterious disappearing" of people and the town key ( I always wondered what the fuck would people want to do with something like that ... a new kind of dildo ?) , and seducing her way to the top of a local modeling agency . Also high in the ranks of a neo-nazi organization . Her crime run went on a stop there , as the modeling career proved way more profitable . And it also didn't involve blowjobs to married men in their fifties .
After arriving in America , she would rapidly become a target for every lone millionaire wanting extreme fresh nazi sensations . Unfortunately for her , World War 2 was over for quite some time , and those who survived it weren't in the greatest physical shape now . However , Ralsberg was exactly what she was looking for : dumb , rich , dickless . I forgot to tell you a key information about Ralsberg : he managed to loose his dick during CIA spy training . It is disturbing that he told this to me , even though first time I demanded him to tell me everything he knows that could be related to his request . More disturbing though is the fact that our government sends people as stupid as one who can have such an accident to spy on the russians . Especially when we have a black president .
After two years "together", Nina decided that Ralsberg's plastic dick became unbearable , although citing Ralsberg they would have sexual relations no more than twice per year . Nina intended trial , and is about to leave Ralsberg with nothing more than his clothes and a picture of her naked with her attorney . I would have nothing against this , normally . In fact I would laugh my ass off going everyday to the near by store and seeing Ralsberg begging . I'd go as far as preparing special jokes about his dickless condition , considering that this guy is the type I would one day want to stab and let bleeding to death just out of pleasure .
Unfortunately , I have to step in . Several pieces of information gathered about Nina and some other aces (ACE members) were starting to worry me . My reputation preceded me in ACE , and some of my hits gathered their attention . I've been closely studying the aces for a long time , but I never considered joining their ranks . Ruthless mercenaries , most of them are just money / bloodlust obsessed maniacs , directly descendant of the caveman killer i described in the prologue . However , I shall enter the subject of my kinds' mentality on other occasion .
Unfortunately again though , i was unaware that the same type of observation was present on the other side too . One time , while hacking through their database , i have remarked a more complete profile on me than that on many of their own agents . Varying from where I live to the precise number of my phone taxes , I was amazed , but also for the first time ever I felt a sensation of insecurity . Strangely though , ACE preferred not to contact me for a long period , more precisely two years . I had some theories in my mind , varying from the most stupid , such as the aces forgetting about me , to the crazy ones , like them wanting to get me insane and in an asylum . Whatever it would be about , silence was not an answer this time , rather a more disturbing , unsafe thought than any peace or war statement .
However , in those two years , I managed to get my most impressive hits . It could be that working under the constant pressure of an entire organization of super killers and stalkers knowing everything about me improved my efficiency , or it could just be the fact that I just coped with the idea that I was followed and no longer considered ACE a threat . Whatever the explanation was , ACE decided that the silenced war was enough .
Two weeks ago , while in Dark Motives , the goth club where i usually seek to feed my human needs (other than eating or shitting) , i had the barman telling me that someone expected to meet me behind closed doors . Although it seemed like a trap , I had a feeling nothing wrong would happen . As sometimes I trust my instincts more than I should for my own sake , it could've developed into trouble , but after all I found myself talking with a respected ACE member . Adnan Harisic , as was his name , an ex bosnian fighter in the Yugoslavian war , and also the assassin of Slobodan Milosevic ( and it was not UN ordered , just some "old trouble" them two had to settle , which resulted in Milosevic being poisoned ) , was the first real contact I ever had with ACE , and confirmed me the fact that I'm mostly paranoid . I was told that I was not in ACE's views until about recently , when my work became more and more "appreciated" by employers , and that the complete profile on me was also on several other "hot prospects" in our underworld . Indeed he proposed me joining their ranks , and for the reasons I told you earlier , I refused . At that moment , he told me a thing that would remain for some strange reason even to this day in my mind :
"Kid , a lonely wolf lives as much as striking one time really big . After that , the pack will see him as a menace. " , after that walking away and leaving me reflecting on what he said .
What does Nina have to do with this though ? As I said , some of her recent activity started to really worry me . But this is not the main reason for which I choose to do it . And neither is Ralsberg's money . I need to send ACE a message . And it would be better if I send it in blood , by taking out the spy . The nazi girl has recently operated exclusively in my area , and it's no coincidence . I'm just sorry I have to kill such a beauty .
Tonight , Nina is going to host an exclusive party triumphing her upcoming win in the trial against Ralsberg . Least does she know that it will be her last . I've taken care of every aspect , from writing fake emails on a stick and uploading them on her computer to make it look like suicide , to preparing a condom in case things get , how us assassins like to call them , "hardcore" . Bassicaly , I will enter the mansion , create a diversion for the private area guards to be distracted , after that enter her quarters and execute her on spot , probably after doing some acting . Nothing I haven't done before , but i have an uneasy feeling before sending ACE a message . The only thing I know for certain is that , whatever the outcome will be , ACE won't leave me alone ( in fact , that's what I'm counting on ) .
It's 10 AM . My Glock 21 , specifically chosen for this German party , will have to wait another 9 hours . So does the beast inside .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu